ACV

AVIATION CAPITAL
VENTURES

NEWS

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR SHAREHOLDERS

We have become aware that some of our shareholders outside the…

PRESS RELEASE

The Board of directors of Aviation Capital Ventures Plc, “ACV”,…

Delivery of first aircraft to Orion Airways

Aviation Capital Ventures Plc is proud to announce the arrival…

Welcome

Welcome to the website of Aviation Capital Ventures PLC, a UK based venture capital company aiming at investing in exiting opportunities in the aviation industry. Our focus is direct investments in operational companies such as airlines, airport service providers and companies providing services to the aviation industry in general.

As our first investment we have aquired from Aviation Ventures AG their 49% investment in Fly Orion Airways Ltd on Cyprus. As a second step we have aquired the remaining 51% through a share Exchange deal with the founders of Fly Orion Airways Ltd making Fly Orion Airways Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary.