ACV

AVIATION CAPITAL
VENTURES

Fly Orion Airways

  • Aviation Capital Ventures PLC is the owner of the Cyprus-based airline Fly Orion Airways Ltd.
  • The company has recently acquired a 49% stake in the Cyprus-based airline and has thereafter entered ino a Share Exchange Agreement with the founders of Fly Orion Airways in order to acquire the remaining 51%.
  • The takeover was completed in January 2017 and Aviation Capital Ventures PLC is now 100% owner of Fly Orion Airways Ltd.
  • Please visit www.flyorionairways.com for further information on the operational subsidiary.
  • News on Fly Orion Airways will be published under the News section for Fly Orion Airways.